Hiii this is my first blog post and I’m so excited to start posting on here, showing my thoughts, and just keep living my best gal life!! Today we are doing a Q&A just to make things easier and so you all can get to know me!
First question: who was your first favorite gal model and is it the same one now?
Answer: it was actually Momoa seto that was my first fave😭😭😭😭 I’m sorry before everything I saw her mag scan on Pinterest, and I saw her and I was like “omg she’s so cute I want to look like her.” That was before I knew of the egg gals wearing braids as a rite of passage, but now my fav model is Sakurina of (ageha) so it did change.
Second question: Biggest regret when it comes to gyaru?
Answer: my biggest regret when it comes to gal was honestly not joining the community sooner, gal is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, so not joining the comm sooner is my biggest regret.
Third question: Who's your biggest gal inspiration?
Answer: this one is difficult because I have so many and I can’t pick one so I’ll just list them all😭😭. Sakurina, sayoko ozaki, Sakikuma, Romihi, Gehako, kanako, Momoeri, mana Izumi, yun, micchama, mipochi, and Himesaki ageha/mai tan. I do actually have a lot more but I don’t feel like listing them😭😭😭
Fourth question: Your make is IMMACULATE, how long did it take for you to fully get it down?
Answer: tbh before I joined gal I had more knowledge and experience with makeup beforehand because I’ve had my makeup done for when I used to do ballet recitals, and I knew what the products were and how to use them and etc. after buying makeup products I used a tutorial for my make like for my first attempt and it wasn’t bad, I just don’t like looking at it so I deleted all those pics😭😭😭😭 and plus I’ve always watched tutorials so I can experiment with my style, so I think it took me a year with looking at tutorials and kept practicing my make!!!🥹🥹 thank you for the great comment 😸😸😸
Question five: Hairstyles you think are cute but don't think they'll look good on you?:0
Answer: Honestly there’s a lot LMAOO but a couple of them are bubble braids, and jade braids like I love how extra hey look I just don’t think they will fit me I dunno why, like they are cute.
And that was the last question! Thank you to everyone who participated, I’m pretty sure I had more but I lost them so I’ll probably do an other Q&A later one when I get more questions. But thank you to everyone who participated and yeah that was my first blog post!!!!
YOOOOOOO THAT'S MY SISTER SHOUT OUT TO MY SISTA
ReplyDelete