Hi everynyan it’s been a while since my last blogpost, and I’m bored so I figured I post today!😸 today I wanted to do a deep dive into my favorite brands, and honestly just gush over all of the cute pieces they have and my fav coords.
First I want to start with my favorite brand: golds infinity I’ve been reading the store blog today, and love the shop workers coordinates. Mainly the ones where it looks straight out of a ageha magazine, or the ones where they wear fluffy leg warmers, because I love, love, LOVE leg warmers with hime/ agejo.
I want to start by looking at the pieces that golds infinity was selling, especially because I’m looking at their autumn collection, and I’m looking at the staffs nails during autumn.
First, this leopard print, collarless coat is so adorable omg I need this so bad🥹🥹🥹, even though currently leopard print with a lot of gal beans is seen as tacky right now, but it will forever be one of my favorite prints. I love how cute and luxurious it is, it’s one of my favs I can’t help it😭😭😭
Next is this pink puchi dress and I love this print OMG, I was and I have been searching for this dress, but I can’t find it anywhere, or I will find it but it’s like 800+ dollars, which sucks because I want this so bad.
This type of print is one of my all time favs in gal, I love how like grown, and lady like it is but it’s also very cute. I’ve also seen puchi nail designs which is why this is an other fav of mine it’s just so prettyy.
Next is this cat hoodie or shirt I saw, the picture was a bit to small for me to make out but I seriously love it so much, it’s so simple and cute I love the way this shop staff coordinated it.
I could be wrong and it’s not a cat hoodie, but it’s still so cute, I love seeing after pieces in gal like these mars cat hoodies I desperately need🥹🥹🥹🥹
I also remember seeing one of these black and I honestly need both lol, but anyways back to golds infinity. I love looking at the staff nails during this time and I love them all so much, I love how glittery they are.
This is one of my all time favs gal nail sets, I love the print designs and all the gems? I need to start doing my own nails and make my own press ons lol😭😭😭. Now back to some pieces I really enjoy, there’s this sick jacket from golds infinity and it’s so so SO coolll omg🥹🥹🥹🥹
I’ve seen this jacket in multiple of my ageha issues and I need it so bad, I love everything about it but I haven’t been able to find it😭😭😭😭, I’m so sad abt it but hopefully I find it soon! 😼 now I found these coords and pieces on the gold staff blog that I love so much, most of my inspo comes from the shop staff😸😸
I also will be showing some of my fav coords from Himena, because she’s one of my favorite gals and one of my inspos if I want to do rokku with pink, because red is not one of my fav colors😭😭😭 but here are my fav rokku coords from her
I seriously want to get this piece but I’m not sure how I feel about paying 300$ for it atp I’ll just learn to sew so I can make it
I love this coord I should def wear the one with the pink bunny on the shirt, vs the other set up I just don’t like the way it’s like shaped? Ig like it’s the skirt, like I don’t like the way it looks with it at all I think I’m just too picky lol on to the next one
I need this shirt omfg I love agejo coords like this, it’s simple, it’s cute, it gets the point across and it’s just so fucking adorable omg😭🥹🥹
I need this bunny set up omg, I love the bows on the back pockets and on the bunny ears it’s so cuteeeee 🥹🥹🥹
I seriously love the sugargloss mats sets I need them BAD, but they go for like 600+ so I’m just gonna sew them 🥹✌🏾✌🏾
I need EVERYTHING HERE OMG ITS SO PRETYYYY I love everything about it and I love how glam it is it’s so cute omfgggg im drooling
I love all the charms of this mars bracelet, especially the little heart chain on it it’s so cute and the bows are so glittery I love themmmm
I’ve been searching for this necklace FOREVER and I can’t find it omg this is one of my dream mars pieces 🥹🥹
These mars heels are so cute and are to die for I love all the bows I might make these soon once I get the stuff
I NEED THIS BAG SO BAD OMGGGG the chains, the bows, the quality of it all it’s so amazing I love omg





































Ok I had to do like 17 steps just to be able to comment. But I always learn so much about gyaru from you and I luv it! Stay Glamtastic you beautiful queen!😘🖤🖤
ReplyDelete